These materials are normally refreshed dependent on new logical discoveries as the pestilence develops. Last refreshed 18 March 2020
Remain mindful of the most recent data on the COVID-19 flare-up, accessible on the WHO site and through your national and neighborhood general wellbeing authority. The vast majority who become contaminated experience mellow sickness and recuperate, however it very well may be progressively extreme for other people. Deal with your wellbeing and ensure others by doing the accompanying:
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Practice respiratory hygiene
- Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Wash your hands frequently
Consistently and completely clean your hands with a liquor based hand rub or wash them with cleanser and water.
Why? Washing your hands with cleanser and water or utilizing liquor based hand rub slaughters infections that might be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing
Keep up in any event 1 meter (3 feet) separation among yourself and any individual who is hacking or sniffling.
Why? At the point when somebody hacks or sniffles they splash little fluid beads from their nose or mouth which may contain infection. In the event that you are excessively close, you can take in the beads, including the COVID-19 infection if the individual hacking has the ailment.
Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands contact numerous surfaces and can get infections. When defiled, hands can move the infection to your eyes, nose or mouth. From that point, the infection can enter your body and can make you wiped out.
Practice respiratory hygiene
Ensure you, and the individuals around you, follow great respiratory cleanliness. This implies covering your mouth and nose with your twisted elbow or tissue when you hack or sniffle. At that point discard the pre-owned tissue right away.
Why? Beads spread infection. By following great respiratory cleanliness you shield the individuals around you from infections, for example, chilly, influenza and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Remain at home on the off chance that you feel unwell. On the off chance that you have a fever, hack and trouble breathing, look for clinical consideration and bring ahead of time. Follow the headings of your nearby wellbeing authority.
Why? National and neighborhood specialists will have the most cutting-edge data on the circumstance in your general vicinity. Bringing ahead of time will permit your human services supplier to rapidly guide you to the correct wellbeing office. This will likewise ensure you and help forestall spread of infections and different diseases.
Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider
Remain educated on the most recent improvements about COVID-19. Follow exhortation given by your human services supplier, your national and nearby general wellbeing authority or your manager on the best way to shield yourself as well as other people from COVID-19.
Protection measures for persons who are in or have recently visited (past 14 days) areas where COVID-19 is spreading
- Follow the guidance outlined above.
- Remain at home in the event that you start to feel unwell, even with gentle manifestations, for example, cerebral pain and slight runny nose, until you recuperate. Why? Dodging contact with others and visits to clinical offices will permit these offices to work all the more adequately and help shield you and others from conceivable COVID-19 and different infections.
- On the off chance that you create fever, hack and trouble breathing, look for clinical counsel instantly as this might be because of a respiratory disease or different genuine condition. Bring ahead of time and tell your supplier of any ongoing travel or contact with voyagers. Why? Bringing ahead of time will permit your social insurance supplier to rapidly guide you to the correct wellbeing office. This will likewise assist with forestalling conceivable spread of COVID-19 and different infections.
Be Ready for coronavirus
Protect yourself and others from getting sick
Stay healthy while travelling